- We will talk to you to find out your specific requirements and needs.
- We will complete a safety risk assessment
- We will design your package and discuss with you.
- We will implement your package and deliver for the duration in line with the latest industry standards and legislation.
- Your Business will be as important to us today as it will be tomorrow as we are Adaptive
We believe that failure to maintain your equipment could have a detrimental effect on its performance and operational life. All Automated perimeter security equipment should be serviced and maintained regularly in compliance with the latest codes of practice for Powered Gates and Traffic Control barriers, Health & Safety at Work Act and the Machinery Directive. We can offer service and maintenance packages on a wide range of products and services.
The Adaptive Security Service and Maintenance team offers nationwide coverage and offers bespoke service and maintenance packages tailored to each individual customers or site requirements along with the standard 2 to 4 service visits per annum. Co-ordinated from our central service desk team, at each visit our experienced engineers will check, test and carry a safety audit on all the site equipment, ensuring the equipment is left in a safety full working order.
Following each site visit, a full report and safety risk assessment/recommendations will be issued along with a quote for any required works.