It is estimated that only 30% of the 500,000 automated gates currently in service in the UK, are fit for purpose. In addition to not being fit for purpose, according to recent figures from Gate Safe 90% of all electronic gates in the UK are unsafe. As a Gate Safe approved installer, at Adaptive we take a very serious approach:
- We will complete a full safety risk assessment & Audit on all sites
- We will issue a full report and risk assessment following the safety audit in line with the latest industry safety standards and legislation.
- We will discuss with you and explain any safety issues arising from the risk assessment / audit.
- We will work with you on an implementation plan.
- We will continually review and update you on changes to the legislation and standards.
- The safety of your Business and employees is important to us today as it will be tomorrow, we will work with you to achieve this as we are Adaptive
We appreciate that understanding if your gate/barrier complies with the current legislation and is ‘safe’ can be a complicated task. However, this is a critical part of business activity, ensuring that the products that you have had installed not only meet the current legislation, but are also safe for all to use.
We offer ‘Gate Safety’ audits which will provide you with a full report and recommendations. Please contact us at email@example.com to book your audit today.